Monday, December 2, 2013

Celtic Solace #1

I am so excited to be working on Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt, Celtic Solace.  I've never done a mystery quilt before.  I'm the person who has to lay out the finished quilt, count the pieces, get the fabrics chosen - all the gritty stuff - before even beginning the quilt.  I never just jump in and wing it.

After waiting impatiently for a couple of weeks to get the first set of directions, my first blocks are finished! 

If you would like to join, just click this link to get started - http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2013/12/celtic-solstice-mystery-monday-link-up-1.html


 
Can't wait for the next instructions.  Thanks Bonnie!!

1 comment:

  1. Beware -- the mysteries are addictive! I have only missed the first one. Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete